Is your heart telling you to grow your
photography business, while your head is
worrying how to pay the bills?
Your passion for photography is what helped you make the leap from hobby to business that few ever successfully do. But life’s thrown you a financial curve. So now you’ve got a raging fire under your rear to take your photography business from a fledgling enterprise to a thriving business that will support you, your family and your dreams. Otherwise, you could end up working some mindless job you loathe.
But knowing where to start is hard. Because you’ve also been around long enough to realize taking amazing photos is only 10% of being a profitable portrait photographer. Trying to learn the other 90% of marketing, sales, customer service, and bookkeeping without driving yourself batty has you doubting if it’s even possible.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Whatever level of sustainable income you want to achieve with your photography business, I promise you can do it.
Hi! My name is Alicia Caine, founder of ProfitFirstPhotography.com™, but most photographers around the world know me for my Easy As Pie pricing guides. Since 2009, I’ve helped over 9,400 photographers learn how to become profitable doing what they love.
If you want to build a photography business that gets your head and heart rejoicing about having consistent cash flow, happy clients, and freedom to dothe creative work you love, my team and this website are here to support you.
Profit First Photography™ teaches you everything you need to build the sustainable income you want, one step at a time.
Rest assured, what you’ll learn here does not come from fluffy theories, or from someone who had a financial safety net of another income to fall back on.
It’s all based on my own hard won experiences of starting from nothing, with my family of 7 relying 100% on my income, and growing it to a consistent $150,000 a year income by my third year. Everything I teach on this site can you help you to do the same. And more! I’ve got to warn you though: You’re going to have to roll up your sleeves, and take a hard look in your business mirror sweetie. Because bouncing from teacher to teacher, business class to business class, blog to blog and program to program will only keep you broke.
I know you’re only looking for more information, but tons more information is not what you need. What you really need is a support system that helps you take action on what you already know sprinkled with your new ideas. That means 1) Breaking what you need do into bite size chunks and 2) Having a system of accountability to implement them.
That’s why every class, product and retreat we offer is dedicated to helping you master the 90% of business things you don’t know how to do, one non-overwhelming step at a time.
Where’s the best place to start?
If you’re new here, or just starting your photography business, check out the free boutique basics biz ecourse, to see if my take-action approach will work for you.
Or, if you’ve already been there, check out our Training Programs (our Pricing Bootcamp is available in digital format until March 10!), which include home study programs, group workshops, telecourses and live events.
And the prices start at free.